- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School organizes webinar on 'International Ranking for Young HEIs: Challenges and Opportunities'
- The applicant who showed the highest result in the final exams chooses Baku Higher Oil School
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) announces the acceptance of documents for obtaining a second higher education in the specialty "Petroleum Engineering" in the 2020/2021 academic year:
Training will be conducted on a paid basis in distance or correspondence modes in accordance with a contract concluded between a higher educational institution, organization, company or individual (work experience of at least 1 year), on the one hand, and Baku Higher Oil School, on the other.
Persons wishing to receive a second higher education must provide the following documents:
- Application addressed to the rector
- Letter of guarantee (the original of the letter is delivered by mail or in person)
- A copy of the work record book (the validity of work record book must be indicated)
- Notarized copies of a higher education diploma and diploma supplement
- Medical certificate of health status
- Identity document
- 4 photos of 3x4 cm
Persons who have received higher education abroad will be able to obtain a second higher education at BHOS only after their diplomas are recognized by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan in accordance with the existing procedure.
The submitted documents must meet the requirements of the university.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have a letter of recommendation from a government agency.
Documents will be accepted until September 21, 2020 from 10:00 to 17:00 (except Saturday and Sunday) in the Khatai Building of BHOS (30, Khojaly Avenue, room 301).
Contact phone number - 521 31 09 (Educational-methodical department)
Email - [email protected]