- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School organizes webinar on 'International Ranking for Young HEIs: Challenges and Opportunities'
- The applicant who showed the highest result in the final exams chooses Baku Higher Oil School
Two students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) became the winners of the Student Scholarship competition announced by SOCAR AQŞ for the 2020-2021 academic year.
5th year students of the Petroleum Engineering Department of BHOS Vusal Karimov and Turkan Aliyeva successfully passed all stages of the competition.
The jury, consisting of responsible employees of SOCAR AQŞ's Operations and Human Capital Department, gave high assessment to the knowledge and skills of these students.
Apart from getting a monthly scholarship, the winners of the competition will be able to make a career in the future at SOCAR AQŞ. At the same time, they gained the right to participate in trainings and events.
The students noted that both stages of the competition were difficult in terms of questions and answers, and that most of the questions were related to technical spheres. Nevertheless, they were able to successfully pass the first and second stages of the competition.
Vusal Karimov and Turkan Aliyeva thanked the organizers of the competition for awarding them scholarships and said that they would justify the trust placed in them.
Note that in accordance with the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Baku Higher Oil School and SOCAR AQŞ, BHOS students majoring in Petroleum Engineering have been participating in the Student Scholarship competition every year since 2015.
SOCAR AQS, as a national oil and gas drilling company, supports initiatives and programs aimed at contributing to the transformation of oil capital into human capital. SOCAR AQS”s shareholders are SOCAR and Nobel Oil Services.