- Scientific conferences, organized by Baku Higher Oil School on the occasion of the 98th anniversary of the National Leader Heydar Aliyev, are coming to an end
- Winners of 'Sustainable Development in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering' conference awarded
- Employees and students of Baku Higher Oil School visit families of martyrs
- Vice President for Caspian West Region of Halliburton visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School who won international competitions have been awarded
- New Executive Director of Schlumberger visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School starts mass vaccination of its employees
- School of Project Management of Baku Higher Oil School starts registration of new group of listeners
- The conference 'Sustainable Development in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering' has ended
- Rector Elmar Gasimov meets with members of YAP Youth Association at Baku Higher Oil School
Two students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) became the winners of the Student Scholarship competition announced by SOCAR AQŞ for the 2020-2021 academic year.
5th year students of the Petroleum Engineering Department of BHOS Vusal Karimov and Turkan Aliyeva successfully passed all stages of the competition.
The jury, consisting of responsible employees of SOCAR AQŞ's Operations and Human Capital Department, gave high assessment to the knowledge and skills of these students.
Apart from getting a monthly scholarship, the winners of the competition will be able to make a career in the future at SOCAR AQŞ. At the same time, they gained the right to participate in trainings and events.
The students noted that both stages of the competition were difficult in terms of questions and answers, and that most of the questions were related to technical spheres. Nevertheless, they were able to successfully pass the first and second stages of the competition.
Vusal Karimov and Turkan Aliyeva thanked the organizers of the competition for awarding them scholarships and said that they would justify the trust placed in them.
Note that in accordance with the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Baku Higher Oil School and SOCAR AQŞ, BHOS students majoring in Petroleum Engineering have been participating in the Student Scholarship competition every year since 2015.
SOCAR AQS, as a national oil and gas drilling company, supports initiatives and programs aimed at contributing to the transformation of oil capital into human capital. SOCAR AQS”s shareholders are SOCAR and Nobel Oil Services.