- Scientific conferences, organized by Baku Higher Oil School on the occasion of the 98th anniversary of the National Leader Heydar Aliyev, are coming to an end
- Winners of 'Sustainable Development in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering' conference awarded
- Employees and students of Baku Higher Oil School visit families of martyrs
- Vice President for Caspian West Region of Halliburton visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School who won international competitions have been awarded
- New Executive Director of Schlumberger visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School starts mass vaccination of its employees
- School of Project Management of Baku Higher Oil School starts registration of new group of listeners
- The conference 'Sustainable Development in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering' has ended
- Rector Elmar Gasimov meets with members of YAP Youth Association at Baku Higher Oil School
The Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) has transferred 11 thousand AZN to Azerbaijani Armed Forces Assistance Fund. This money was raised through voluntary donations from salaries of BHOS employees, who consider it their civic duty to support the Azerbaijani Army fighting for the territorial integrity of our country.
The employees and graduates of the Higher School, who consider it their moral duty to support the Armed Forces of our country in liberating the occupied lands from the enemy, firmly declare their readiness to follow the combat order of our Supreme Commander-in-Chief Ilham Aliyev at any time.
Note that the Armed Forces Assistance Fund was established by Decree of President of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated August 17, 2002 to ensure the development of the Armed Forces in accordance with modern requirements, strengthen their material and technical base and finance the necessary social measures.