- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School organizes webinar on 'International Ranking for Young HEIs: Challenges and Opportunities'
- The applicant who showed the highest result in the final exams chooses Baku Higher Oil School
The Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) has transferred 11 thousand AZN to Azerbaijani Armed Forces Assistance Fund. This money was raised through voluntary donations from salaries of BHOS employees, who consider it their civic duty to support the Azerbaijani Army fighting for the territorial integrity of our country.
The employees and graduates of the Higher School, who consider it their moral duty to support the Armed Forces of our country in liberating the occupied lands from the enemy, firmly declare their readiness to follow the combat order of our Supreme Commander-in-Chief Ilham Aliyev at any time.
Note that the Armed Forces Assistance Fund was established by Decree of President of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated August 17, 2002 to ensure the development of the Armed Forces in accordance with modern requirements, strengthen their material and technical base and finance the necessary social measures.