- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School organizes webinar on 'International Ranking for Young HEIs: Challenges and Opportunities'
- The applicant who showed the highest result in the final exams chooses Baku Higher Oil School
- BHOS launches next 'Business Education for Engineers' course
- World's fifth ACCA center opened at Baku Higher Oil School
Students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) have donated their scholarship allowances to the Armed Forces Assistance Fund of the Republic of Azerbaijan to provide moral support to the Azerbaijani Army fighting for the territorial integrity of our country.
Thus, student of the Information Security Department Eyyub Ismail, students of the Petroleum Engineering Department Gulistan Kerimova and Rahima Abbasova, master's student of the Information and Control in Technical Systems Department Pakiza Pashayeva donated to the Fund their scholarship allowances for this month.
It should be noted that students and graduates of Baku Higher Oil School are currently actively participating in the information war against the Armenian propaganda. Using social media platforms, they inform the international community about the realities of Azerbaijan. Students of the Information Security Department have shown particular efficiency in this direction.