- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School organizes webinar on 'International Ranking for Young HEIs: Challenges and Opportunities'
- The applicant who showed the highest result in the final exams chooses Baku Higher Oil School
- BHOS launches next 'Business Education for Engineers' course
- World's fifth ACCA center opened at Baku Higher Oil School
As a result of great and Professional cooperation between Process Automation Engineering Department team, on October 15th, 2020, after intensive review of important scientific article, titled " Safer Design and Less Cost Operation for Low-Traffic Long-Roads Illumination Using Control System Based on Pattern Recognition Technique " - Author(s) Prof. Dr. Muhammad M.A.S. Mahmoud Salih and Dr. Leyla Muradkhanli, the Article was accepted to be published in by Scientific Research Publishing -USA in their international journal of Intelligent Control and Automation.
The Article covers analysis and investigation of lighting automation system in low-traffic long-roads. The main objective is to provide optimal solution between expensive safe design utilizes continuous lighting at night for the complete road, or sacrifice the safety to minimize the cost of energy consumption by relying on using vehicles lighting in low- traffic long-road designed without lighting systems. By taking into account both of these factors, The Article proposed using smart lighting automation based utilizing Pattern Recognition Technique for vehicle recognition to control the road lighting.
Scientific Research Publishing (SCIRP) (https://www.scirp.org) is an academic publisher of open access journals. It also publishes academic books and conference proceedings. SCIRP currently has more than 200 open access journals in the areas of science, technology and medicine. In the last 10 year,the international journal of Intelligent Control and Automation has been downloaded more than 1.5 Million time and viewed by more than 2 Millions. Its citation/article is 8.4, in its Impact factor is 1.12