- Emin Amrullayev visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
The BHOS Student Chapter of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), jointly with the Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University (ASOIU), have held the second ChemBowl competition.
64 engineering students from BHOS, ASOIU, the Azerbaijani-French University (UFAZ), Indian Institute of Petroleum and Engineering, Gadjah Mada University and the Bandung Institute of Technology took part in the competition dedicated to the field of Petroleum Engineering.
The competition lasted over 7 hours.
The first round consisted of 80 questions, and 16 teams competed in the final.
The team “EngineHeads” of Baku Higher Oil School won the final round with a maximum of 100 points.
The second place was also taken by the BHOS team “Gray Council”.
The team “The Invincibles” of the Azerbaijani-French University took the third place.