- Emin Amrullayev visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) organized an online meeting with representatives of the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) and the Government of Nigeria.
The meeting was attended by Rector of Baku Higher Oil School, Elmar Gasimov; Head of the Division for Human and Inclusive Social Development of UNITAR, Alex Mexia; Representative of UNITAR in Nigeria, Larry Bomz; Head of the Education Department of the Interim Administration Office of the Amnesty Program of the Government of Nigeria, Oyintarela Umeri.
The meeting participants discussed issues related to the implementation of the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Baku Higher Oil School and UNITAR in July 2019.
It was noted that within the framework of the above-stated memorandum and the Project for Building Human Resources in Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria, 7 Nigerian students are successfully studying for a bachelor's degree in oil and gas engineering at Baku Higher Oil School.
It was also noted that measures are being taken to provide training for 20 more Nigerian students at the Process Automation Engineering Department and the Petroleum Engineering Department of BHOS from the next academic year within the framework of the above-stated project.
The meeting participants also exchanged views on further expanding the scope of the project and creating an opportunity for students from other countries to study at BHOS on the basis of a scholarship provided by UNITAR.