- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School organizes webinar on 'International Ranking for Young HEIs: Challenges and Opportunities'
- The applicant who showed the highest result in the final exams chooses Baku Higher Oil School
The conference “Sustainable Development in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering”, organized by Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) as part of the 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences dedicated to the 98th anniversary of the National Leader Heydar Aliyev, has ended.
The program of the conference included the following sections: Environmental Problems and Biotechnology; Oil-Gas and Petrochemical Processes; Advanced Materials and Polymers; Renewable Energy.
131 theses were presented to the conferences by students and young researchers from local and foreign educational institutions, including the Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University, the Azerbaijan State Economic University, the Baku State University, the Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction, the Ganja State University, the Nakhchivan State University, the Azerbaijani-French University, the Institute of Petrochemical Processes of ANAS, the Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology of ANAS, the Institute of Polymeric Materials of ANAS, the Institute of Catalysis and Inorganic Chemistry of ANAS and other higher educational institutions.
Interesting innovative presentations and posters were presented at the conference.
It should be noted that for the second year in a row, the International Student Research and Science Conferences have been held both at the international level and online.