- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School organizes webinar on 'International Ranking for Young HEIs: Challenges and Opportunities'
- The applicant who showed the highest result in the final exams chooses Baku Higher Oil School
The School of Project Management (SPM) of Baku Higher Oil School has started registration of a new group of listeners.
This program will be implemented in conjunction with Duke University, one of the most famous and prestigious universities in the world.
The first lesson will be held on May 21-23, 2021.
What will SPM graduates get?
- International certificate for 7 modules, issued by Duke University;
- “Foundational Certificate in Project Management”, issued by Duke University after the completion of the first 3 modules;
- "Professional Certificate in Project Management", issued by Duke University upon completion of a full course of study;
- Graduates who complete all modules of the program will gain the right to put the initials DCPM (Duke Certified Project Manager) before their names, like PMP or PhD.
The training program, developed on the basis of the most modern standards, will offer SPM listeners an opportunity to acquire new knowledge, systematize existing knowledge and increase the level of English language.
The new program covers modules such as “Managing projects”, “Scheduling and cost control”, “Risk management”, “Agile & Lean”, “Project leadership”, “Management and communication”, “Contract management”, “Negotiations skills for project managers”, “PMP exam preparation”.