- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School organizes webinar on 'International Ranking for Young HEIs: Challenges and Opportunities'
- The applicant who showed the highest result in the final exams chooses Baku Higher Oil School
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) has begun mass vaccination of its employees against COVID-19.
Vaccination of BHOS employees is being carried out as part of measures implemented in our republic to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Vaccination of the country's population during the ongoing pandemic is being carried out by the state in a planned manner in accordance with the “Vaccination Strategy against COVID-19 in the Republic of Azerbaijan for 2021-2022”.
According to this strategy, education workers are at high risk of contracting COVID-19. In compliance with the Vaccination Strategy, more than 100 BHOS employees have been vaccinated.
Note that vaccination against coronavirus began in Azerbaijan on January 18. The second round of vaccinations began on February 8.
Taking into account the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, which poses a threat to human health, and the need to address the vital challenges facing the global health system, WHO has declared the necessity to use highly effective vaccines to combat the disease around the world.