- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School organizes webinar on 'International Ranking for Young HEIs: Challenges and Opportunities'
- The applicant who showed the highest result in the final exams chooses Baku Higher Oil School
Cooperation between Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) and the company Schlumberger is expanding.
Rector of Baku Higher Oil School, Elmar Gasimov, discussed new prospects for cooperation with Executive Director of Schlumberger in Azerbaijan, Maria Yunda.
At the meeting, it was noted that the relationship established with Schlumberger in 2014 has expanded further.
Informing Maria Yunda in detail about Baku Higher Oil School, Elmar Gasimov noted that BHOS students are educated young people with high intellectual potential and that all of them get employed upon graduation.
“BHOS teaches its students both technical and technological specialties, so it is necessary to implement new programs on these specialties and study foreign experience in this area,” the rector added.
Elmar Gasimov also stressed the importance of cooperation with companies in the process of training engineering personnel at the university.
Maria Yunda, in turn, noted that Schlumberger will consider BHOS students as potential engineers and that in the future, a wide range of career opportunities will be created at the company.
“Baku Higher Oil School has all the necessary infrastructure to conduct education in accordance with the highest standards. Schlumberger is interested in cooperation with BHOS in the fields of career development and work experience internship. Today, the demand for information technology specialties is increasing rapidly. This means that the process of recruiting BHOS graduates who have received education in these specialties can be accelerated,” she said.
Note that in accordance with the Cooperation Agreement signed in 2014 between Baku Higher Oil School and the company Schlumberger, every year the company's specialists hold presentations on various topics for BHOS students, and BHOS students undergo summer industrial practice in the company's structures and get employed in them.
After the meeting, the guest got acquainted with the main educational building of Baku Higher Oil School.