- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School organizes webinar on 'International Ranking for Young HEIs: Challenges and Opportunities'
- The applicant who showed the highest result in the final exams chooses Baku Higher Oil School
Rector of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Elmar Gasimov met with Vice President for Caspian West Region of the company Halliburton Colton Thomas and General Manager for Business Relations of Halliburton Jose Inchiarte.
The main purpose of the meeting was to discuss the prospects for future cooperation between BHOS and Halliburton.
Having welcomed the guests, Elmar Gasimov told them about the main directions of Baku Higher Oil School’s activities. He noted that the most intelligent young people in the country are studying at Baku Higher Oil School and that the university occupies one of the leading places in the country in terms of the number of Presidential scholars. The rector stressed that the overwhelming majority of BHOS graduates work in senior positions in leading local and transnational companies. Noting that Halliburton is one of these companies, the rector expressed confidence that the fruitful cooperation between BHOS and Halliburton will continue successfully in the future.
Vice President for Caspian West Region of Halliburton Colton Thomas noted that the company attaches great importance to cooperation with BHOS. He said that BHOS students showed great activity during their internship and that BHOS graduates have proved themselves as promising young specialists. The vice president stressed that Halliburton is very interested in strengthening cooperation with BHOS.
At the meeting, proposals were put forward and discussed on attracting more students to participate in the Summer Internship Program, organizing online internships for students, and organizing online meetings between BHOS students and Halliburton’s top managers working in different countries.
After the meeting, Colton Thomas, who was visiting Baku Higher Oil School for the first time, familiarized himself with the educational activities of the university.