- Emin Amrullayev visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
The winners of the conference “Process Automation and Information Security – 2021”, which was the last of the 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences, organized by Baku Higher Oil School on the occasion of the 98th anniversary of the birth of the National Leader Heydar Aliyev, have been announced.
The program of the conference included the following sections: Measurement and Control Systems; System Analysis and Modelling; Intelligent Systems and Control; Internet of Things (IoT) and Robotics; Image and Signals Processing; Application of Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Industry; Networks and Cloud Computing; Information Security in Industrial Networks; Cybersecurity Issues.
The first place in the section “Intelligent Systems and Control”, “Internet of Things (IoT) and Robotics” of the conference was won by BHOS students Roman Tolstosheyev, Azer Sadikhzade, the second place was taken by Farid Hamidov (BHOS), the third place went to Nurida Shirinzade (BHOS).
In the section "Systems Analysis and Modeling", the first place was awarded to BHOS student Reyhan Karimli, the third place was taken by Aytaj Abdullayeva, Eyvaz Najafli, Ali Askerov, Rustam Mammadli, Shams Aliyev (BHOS).
The first place in the section "Measurement and Control Systems" was won by Vafa Mammadova (BHOS), the second place was taken by Sakina Nagizade (BHOS), the third place went to Mustafa Agayev (BHOS).
In the section "Cybersecurity Issues", the first and second places were awarded to representatives of the Institute of Information Technologies of ANAS Orhan Valikhanli and Elshan Bagirov, respectively. The third place in this section was taken by Hamida Aliyeva (BHOS).
The first place in the section "Application of Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Industry" was won by Eyvaz Najafli, Ali Askerov, Rustam Mammadli (BHOS), the second place was taken by Eltun Ahmedov (Institute of Information Technologies of ANAS), the third place went to Tarlan Ahadli (BHOS).
Leyla Mammadova (Institute of Information Technologies of ANAS), Azer Aliyev( BHOS), Rahim Hashimov (BHOS) took 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, respectively.
77 theses were presented to the conference by students and young researchers from local and foreign educational institutions. In total, about 300 theses were presented to the conferences.
For the second year in a row, conferences are held both internationally and online.