- Baku Higher Oil School, ICESCO launch pilot project
- Student who showed best results in entrance exams in Azerbaijan chooses Baku Higher Oil School
- New head of British Council visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Elmar Gasimov elected as member of EURAS Board
- Students' impressions from summer internships
- BHOS students visit Military Trophy Park
- BHOS team wins Enactus competition
- BHOS wins SMBDA's project
- BHOS student wins banking competition
Meeting with President of International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE) Gürkan Kumbaroglu and IAEE’s Executive Director David L. Williams took place at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). Vice-rector for Training, Science and International Relations Ramiz Humbatov welcomed the guests on behalf of BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov. He briefed the IAEE representatives about main fields of the School’s activity, achievements attained since BHOS was established and growing international relations. He also told them about BHOS cooperation with leading universities and large companies operating in the oil and gas industry around the world.
The guests thanked the Vice-rector for the warm reception and expressed strong interest to develop IAEE business relationship with BHOS. At the meeting, aspects of the future cooperation alongside other issues of mutual interest were discussed.
International Association for Energy Economics was established in 1977. It is a non-commercial international organization and unites more than 3,900 members from 100 countries.