- Baku Higher Oil School, ICESCO launch pilot project
- Student who showed best results in entrance exams in Azerbaijan chooses Baku Higher Oil School
- New head of British Council visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Elmar Gasimov elected as member of EURAS Board
- Students' impressions from summer internships
- BHOS students visit Military Trophy Park
- BHOS team wins Enactus competition
- BHOS wins SMBDA's project
- BHOS student wins banking competition
In the autumn term of 2016/2017 academic year, second-year Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering students of Baku High Oil School (BHOS) visited SOCAR’s Oil Refinery named after Heydar Aliyev. In total, 94 students participated in the initiative.
During the visit, the students learned about the oil refinery operations, were acquainted with compressors, distillation and separation equipment, and supporting and service facilities. They also were informed about Health, Safety and Environmental issues (HSE) management at the oil refinery.