- Baku Higher Oil School, ICESCO launch pilot project
- Student who showed best results in entrance exams in Azerbaijan chooses Baku Higher Oil School
- New head of British Council visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Elmar Gasimov elected as member of EURAS Board
- Students' impressions from summer internships
- BHOS students visit Military Trophy Park
- BHOS team wins Enactus competition
- BHOS wins SMBDA's project
- BHOS student wins banking competition
IV practical conference entitled Onshore and Offshore Oil Spills and Industrial Security in Fuel Energy Production was held on November 21-22 in Baku. Vice-rector for Training, Science and International Relations Ramiz Gumbatov, Head of Lifelong learning department Rena Mustafayeva and students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) participated in the conference.
Main topics of the conference included Caspian bordering states’ preparedness for environnmental challenges, adoption of new technologies for oil spill response, monitoring and prevention of the oil and oil products’ spills, clean-up and remediation, and emergency onshore and offshore oil spills.
The conference moderator, Director General of Lamor Turkey company Matthew Bryza emphasized that the conference aimed at joining efforts of the companies operating in the oil and gas industry and relevant state organizations of the Caspian bordering states for prevention of accidental spills of oil and oil-products in the Caspian Sea aquatory, both onshore and offshore.
Leading Engineer on special emergency equiment delivery of Emergency Rescue Service for the Caspian Sea basin of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic Akram Gahramanov, Director of Education, Training and Certification department of SOCAR Fuad Suleymanov, Director of Seanews company Jahit Istikbal and Senior lawyer of Dentons company Sona Taghieva made speeches at the conference.
This international conference was organized by Confidence Capital company operating in Great Britain.