- Emin Amrullayev visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
Esteemed colleagues and dear students!
29 November 2016 is a remarkable day for Baku Higher Oil School. It is five years to the day since the President of the Azerbaijan Republic Ilham Aliyev signed a Decree on establishment of the Higher School. Within these five years, with support provided by SOCAR, we have created education infrastructure, which meets the highest world standards. We have also taken measures aimed at enhancing ties between education and production processes and at using the best international experience in the field of education.
Today Baku Higher Oil School is one of the leading higher educational institutions in the country. For our potential students and their parents, it provides an example of arrangements for higher education with transparent teaching process based on unbiased criteria of knowledge evaluation.
As a result of continuous attention and support provided by the President of the country Ilham Aliyev to education in Azerbaijan, the national educational system is rapidly integrating into global educational structure. This sets new challenges for us.
Currently, construction of the BHOS new campus at Bibi-Heybat area is nearing completion. At the campus, all necessary conditions for study, academic activities, and scientific, social and cultural events will be created. All steps are taken to train BHOS students as highly qualified specialists and good citizens of our Motherland. We shall do our best to use all provided opportunities in order to respond in deeds to the President of the Azerbaijani Republic We shall Transform Oil Capital into Human Capital. Our major goal is to make a decent contribution to development of Engineering Studies in the country, and there are no doubts that we shall achieve this goal!
With all my heart, I congratulate all personnel, all staff members, all teaching academic staff and all students on BHOS on the fifth anniversary of Baku Higher Oil School and wish you every success!