- Emin Amrullayev visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
A workshop entitled Me and Social Environment in the Future was held at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) with support of the BHOS’ Student Trade Union Committee. Apart from BHOS students, students of Baku State University also participated in the event.
Opening the workshop, Dean of BHOS’ Engineering department Zafar Gurbanov welcomed its participants and thanked the workshop organizers. In the course of two-hour workshop conducted by trainer Anver Yaveroglu the students learned about human psychology and human nature formation and participated in psychological tests organized as role-playing games.