- Emin Amrullayev visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School gain employment at 'Azerikimya'
- New specialties opened at Baku Higher Oil School within MBA program
- Graduates of 'Business Education for Engineers' project awarded certificates
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Graduation Ceremony of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School, YAP hold event dedicated to National Salvation Day
- Baku Higher Oil School launching next second higher education program
- Foreign students visit liberated regions
- The first in the republic: 'Baku Higher Oil School has no rivals'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting of its Academic Board
Main Traffic Police Department of the Azerbaijan Republic and main traffic police department of Baku jointly with Public Association on Support to Young Talents Development conducted an educational workshop at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). It was held for students in the format of meeting in the framework of the project under the title “Let’s Protect Pedestrians”.
BHOS senior managers, Chairperson of the Public Association on Support to Young Talents Development Shahin Alkhazov, Deputy Chairperson of the Association Shargiyya khanum Gulamova, officials of the Main Traffic Police Department of the Azerbaijan Republic including Head of Public Relations department Vagif Asadov participated in the workshop.
The workshop speakers gave speeches and made presentations about road traffic rules and regulations and cultural behavior on the roads. They also answered questions from the participants. At the end of the workshop, a video clip was demonstrated.