- Economics and Accounting Departments
- Training and Methodical Department
- Department of Administrative Supervision, Records Management and General Service Affairs
- Quality Assurance Department
- International Relations Department
- Rector's Office
- Public Relations Department
- E-Training Department
- Student Affairs Department
ISO is an independent, non-governmental international organization with a membership of 163 national standards bodies. Through its members, it brings together experts to share knowledge and develop voluntary, consensus-based, market relevant International Standards that support innovation and provide solutions to global challenges. ISO has published more than 21000 International Standards and related documents, covering almost every industry, from technology, to food safety, to agriculture and healthcare. ISO International Standards impact everyone, everywhere.
Baku Higher Oil School was awarded ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems), OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems), ISO 10002 (Quality management, Customer satisfaction, Guidelines for complaints handling in organizations) Certificates.