- General Information
- Foundation program
- Professional degree programs
- Master's in Reservoir Evaluation & Management (REM)
- Master's in Oil & Gas Technology (OGT)
- Master's in Information and Control in Technical Systems
- MBA in Oil & Gas Management
- Certificate program - School of Project Management
- Student scientific and technical conferences
- International conferences
- Events to be held in the frames of dissemination of contemporary knowledge
Regular session within ongoing seminar “Renewable Energy Sources: Challenges and Prospects” was held at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). BHOS Vice-Rector for Training, Science and International Relations Ramiz Humbatov, Vice-Rector Ogtay Rzayev, Dean of Lifelong learning department Rena Mustafayeva, Chair of Process Automation Engineering Department Manafaddin Namazov, Director of Training and Research Centre on Renewable Energy Engineering Sanan Eminov, professors and students participated in the event. Scientists and leading experts from SOCAR, State Agency for Alternative and Renewable Energy Sources, Azalternativenerji LLC., research institutions of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, Association of the Power Engineers and Specialists of Azerbaijan and various universities as well as independent experts were invited to the event.
Senior System Engineer of Provitaz-alternative energy start-up company İngvar Andreassen made a report "How to overcome entrepreneurial challenges in Azerbaijan. Lessons learned the hard way in the startup company.” In his report entitled “Renewable energy business in Azerbaijan, challenges and opportunities”, founder and CEO of the company Knut-Erlend Rosvold spoke about today’s most profitable solar energy systems for people and businesses in Azerbaijan and shared his views on how to communicate the benefits of renewables. The reports were followed with questions and answers session.